Monday 4 June 2007

Victoria Beckham Talks Exclusively To GMTV & JustJared.com

See Victoria speaking exclusively to GMTV

You can read her red carpet interview with JustJared.com below:

On her zebra-like print dress: “It’s just from a shop in New York. It’s no make. It was just a good buy.”

On if and when she’s headed back to Spain: “Yes, I am. Next week.”

On what she’s going to do back in Spain: “Pack!” (reporters laughed)

On how the filming of her reality show has been going: “It’s great. It’s really good fun. I really enjoyed it. I’ve been trying to balance filming and moving… We’ve been filming lots of stuff. My house is like a building site with boxes everywhere. I’m going backwards and forwards trying to feather my nest to make sure it’s perfect for David and the boys.”

On hubby David Beckham’s comeback performance for England: “I’m so proud of him. I think he was fantastic and the reception he got was incredible. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world and both me and the boys were so excited. It was great.”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is Victoria out to dinner at Nobu with her publicist.

Source

No comments: