Tuesday 19 June 2007

Who Wore Givenchy Better???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I nearly lost it when I saw my two favourite women side by side wearing the same outfit.

I love Posh as you all know but for me Cate wears this Givenchy Spring 2007 dress slightly better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday Electra asked if Katie Holmes was wearing Chanel. Well, yes she was. This dress is from the Spring 2007 Chanel collection.

I wish she had worn the same belt as the model but according to today's Sun Newspaper Katie Holmes is pregnant.

Source & Source & Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was thinking the same thing about the belt Fashion Critic, i doubt she is preggers tho. i agree with u about cate wearing the dress slightly better, it suits her body perfectly, she looks gorgeous, but only 'slightly' better than victoria ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree too for Cate!
It's pretty good if Katie holmes is pregnant again... i am happy for her!!