Friday 22 June 2007

Spice Girls Announcement Next Week

It was speculated today that the Spice Girls were due to make an announcement about their future plans, but it will now be next week.

"The Spice Girls are set to make an official announcement to the world regarding future plans on Thursday 28th June," their management said.

"No further information can be given at this time but given the band's unique history you can be sure to expect the unexpected," Simon Fuller's 19 Entertainment said.

I did think it a tad strange that an announcement would be made when both Victoria and Mel B are out of the country. Let's see what next week brings. Can't wait.

Source

3 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

ha i really hope they go on tour. i used to be a huuge spice girls fan back in the day :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

me too la petite fashionista, so excited, i would lv to go to their concert, i know im not a child anymore but would b so fab to see them live

Fashion Critic said...

I was a huge fan too but the concerts were always sold out before I could get a ticket. This time I am going to go if it kills me.