Saturday 16 June 2007

Wedding No Show

Victoria Beckham was ment to be attending Gary Neville's wedding today. But unfortunately it has been reported that she did not attend so no photo's today....well for now.

UPDATE: Victoria arrived back home in Madrid yesterday. After being away for most of the week I am sure the thought of going to a wedding without David was something she really did not want to do. I think she just preferred to be at home with her family. David has a very important game today so I am sure she wanted to be home to support him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww, that's sad! I was hoping she'd go as David's best mates with Gary. Well, she had better be at David's game tomorrow if not i'll be extremely pissed off. Oh, i can see your spat with Shiraz isn't yet over.

Fashion Critic said...

I am sad too. I was hoping to see what she would wear as no matter what she would have worn she would have out done the bride.

I know that Shiraz is publicizing my site as her own on her forum as I can see links to my site. I get many links from her profile. That is how I know. She is crazy. The worst Victoria Beckham fan I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Anonymous said...

Poor Gary. I'm sure he'd rather see David there than Victoria, but I hope it did turn out that Victoria went. Gary was David's best man at his wedding. If only David didn't have his crucial game on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

that sad, i thought she would have gone as gary is davids best friend apperently, i hope she did in the end.