Friday 6 February 2009

David Beckham Blogs, But Doesn't Mention His Desire To Stay In Milan


Hi everybody,


Well, we had another important result against Lazio on Sunday. It’s always tough to play away matches, so to win the match 3-0 is great for our confidence and it was also good for me personally to get a couple of assists. Of course, with Juve losing and Inter drawing their matches we’re up to second now, so we’ve got to keep it going starting with our next match against Reggina on Sunday.

I’ve just returned from Scotland, where Milan played Rangers in a friendly. It was a really good game and I think 2-2 was a fair result in the end. It was amazing to see 45,000 people turned up on such a cold night for the match, so I hope they were entertained. I played the first half and most of the squad got a chance to get involved in the game at some, so it proved to be a good workout for all of us.
That’s all for now.

Take care,

David

No comments: