Wednesday 5 March 2008

Victoria, Romeo And Batman Beckham Step Out With Brooklyn To Celebrate His Birthday


Victoria Beckham took her two sons and Cruz dressed as Batman out to see The Spiderwick Chronicles yesterday for Brooklyn's 9th Birthday in LA. Mel B's daughter Phoenix Chi was also there.

Cruz is adorable in his costume. The two older boys did not dress up, leaving Cruz to steal the limelight again.

It is good to see Victoria back to her fabulous best in this geometric print dress, although it was great to see her in jeans and a tee earlier this week.

Later they were joined by Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and Project Runway host Heidi Klum at Mexican restaurant Pink Taco.

I hope she is not considering going back to blonde, as I see tints in her hair. I adore her as a brunette.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing. This could be Dolce&Gabbana dress, but i could be wrong.

peach said...

I think Cruz is my new favorite Beckham. That kid has such a personality on him.

I think it's funny VB and Heidi are friends. When the Beckhams first moved here, she was on Jay Leno complaining about how bad the traffic is (I guess they live right near each other) now that all the paparazzi were there. She didn't sound like she was joking either.

FC, do you know what shoes Eva Longoria is wearing? I saw them on another pic of her and I love them.

Anonymous said...

she looks so good! im lovin her dress! omg all their kids are adorable but Cruz he just cracks me up! lol
~Katie~

Anonymous said...

omg I found this on perezhilton the article about the kids is so cute its from someone who was at the restaurant at the same time as the party heres the link http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-05-how-do-we-say-this-delicately-45#respond
I know perez can be really mean but I think he secretly like the beckhams
~Katie~

Anonymous said...

I agree she looks like someone else and much older too with blonde hair. Stay dark Victoria! Also her make -up gets really heavy and not in the least bit flattering when shes bright blonde

DVB said...

peach, I so agree with you.

He has so much personality. He will definitely go into entertainment believe.