Wednesday 5 March 2008

Victoria Beckham Is The Guest Judge On Tonight's 'Project Runway' Finale


Victoria Beckham is the now not so "secret guest judge" on tonight's season finale of Bravo's hot reality contest Project Runway (airs at 10/9c).

Victoria says she will be honest, but will avoid being mean, because the contestants have worked very hard.

Victoria has already made up her mind on who's going to take the top prize. "For me, there's one very clear designer that is the winner, in my eye," she says. "There's one designer, that every single piece I saw come down this runway, I would wear myself."

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fc look at this love the end when the man calls her posh!
http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article878660.ece

peach said...

Just finished watching it. I thought she was very charming and sweet.