Saturday 16 February 2008

Victoria Beckham Spends Valentine's Day With Her Man

Her little man, Cruz.

Victoria Beckham treated son Cruz to a few sweet treats, while at New Jersey’s Newark Airport.

The stylist twosome were on route to Chicago for last nights gig.

On Wednesday, designer and Project Runway judge Michael Kors took in the Spice show at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J., where they had a chance to meet the group backstage. "Of course I am a Spice Girls fan," Kors said. "I love everything that teenage girls love. I am the oldest teenage girl."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the blog owner:
You that I think knows everything about Victoria maight know where I can find the sqare-shaped glasses that Victoria has been wearing lately...I have looked on her website but those aren't there, I have called Saks here in the US, and I have even googled the search, but i cannot find that particular style. Do you know what store sells them, or what website online sells them? PLEASE PLEASE let me know how I can find them, i know you're very smart and you're always on top of the line!

DVB said...

Sorry, but I don't know.

A lot of the dvb stuff she has been wearing lately is from her new collection.