Tuesday 12 February 2008

Victoria Beckham Buys David A Valentine Card


So sweet.

Thanks to Amy for pointing this out, the card says:

"I can't 'bear' to be without you"

So cute, I think I am going to cry.

Apparently Victoria Beckham has started calling her husband 'D Beck', the new 'ghetto-ise' name gifted to him by rapper pal Snoop Dogg.

Posh reportedly loves the name after Snoop thought the name David was a bit boring and wasn't too impressed by becks either.

Now Posh apparently she is calling him 'D Beck' too.

I will stick to Becks or Goldenballs.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the bears are part of the card. So it's: I Cant "Bear" to be without you. I think.

DVB said...

Oh Amy you are so smart.

Did not see that one.

Thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

omg that is the cutest thing ever! can they get any more adorable! not to mention and more hot! lol they have got to be the best couple like ever!

Anonymous said...

that is pretty cute but somehow i dont think they're for the hubby. gummie bears? really? maybe the cards are for her boys? i know my mummy used to give me v-day cards. embarrasing as hell...

and the D Beck thing? LMAO!! i highly doubt it. Snoop probably doesn't even call him that. it's just too stupid.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately with the press hounding her...she cant even buy cards or presents without the receiver knowing it even before she gives it!
oh well...maybe 'd beck' doesnt follow news...haha

but real cute...and it might be for cruz or her other boys...
i used to get v-cards n flowers/bears from my mom when i was young too...
i think its sweet.

stevie314159 said...

My wife's company actually makes that card! See www.candycare.com


We are soooo excited.