Wednesday 6 February 2008

Spice Girls Fans Hit Back At Cancellation Announcement


The Spice Girls left Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Canada, yesterday afternoon, no doubt heading to the Long Island in the US for the next stop on their tour.

The all look fairly happy, but will be sad to hear that the backlash of the cancelled tour has already begun.

Australian, South African and Brazilian fans are not impressed and many fans have been bombarding unofficial websites like SpiceGirls.co.uk, as well as the group's official MySpace webpage with messages of abuse.

One fan wrotes: "They have known all along when their kids go to school or whatever. It's a crappy excuse, really it's all just about money... they've made enough now so who cares about anywhere else right?"

Another adds: "I am absolutely disgusted in them. Most of us have been waiting years for this and they have just ruined it all for us. As far as I am concerned, they have just lost another fan. So much for girl power."

The only people I see this backlash hurting are Victoria Beckham with her fashion line especially in Asia and Mel C who is the only credible Spice Girl who will go onto have a career after the tour ends.

On a side note I adore Victoria's coat. I believe it is Dolce & Gabbana.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i LOVE LOVE LOVE her coat!!! She has the best wardrobe ever.

jay6385 said...

I like victoria's sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeous here. I love how young and hip she looks. Some of her looks lately are too stiff and matronly for me.

I am not surprised at the backlash at all. I'm sure the kids have private tutors, it's not like they were able to go without schooling since December.

I'm putting it all out of my head so I have a good time at the concert tonight, though.

jose kwan said...

mel b must love it too ... for her obsession of leopard prints ...

Unknown said...

I totaly agree with all the comments the fans made! I´m really one of them!

The coat is really amazing! I wantttt! hahahahaha

=D

Kisses!

DVB said...

Have fun peach x

Anonymous said...

Emma looks fab and that baby is SOOO beautiful, but I'm confused isn't Jade (the Daddy) a black fella?

DVB said...

Janie, Jade Jones - the baby daddy - is of mixed heritage so that is why Beau is light skinned.

Anonymous said...

can you tell me where u get all the photos of the beckhams ive been looking and havent been able to find any that i see on this site

Anonymous said...

now i know why the dress under the posh coat looks familiar! she wore that once or twice last year. 2007.

DVB said...

Melissa type beckham in google

Anonymous said...

Thanks FC, I had a fabulous time and VB looked amazing of course. She was very into the performance last night and not stiff at all like some had said. I think they actually had her mike turned up as her vocals were very loud and she did a great job. Thrilling to see her in person. :)

DVB said...

I am so happy for you. It is a great concert.

Such a shame others can't see it

Anonymous said...

Cheers for info F.C. No wonder he's so georgous!