Saturday 22 September 2007

On The Cover

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This appears to be a very recent photo of the Beckham's on the cover of Dutch magazine, Beau Monde.

They both look gorgeous and I can't wait until we get some HQ's of this picture.

I hope someone speaks English at this publication because I will be contacting them on Monday.

Any Dutch speakers in the house?

UPDATE: Thanks to my Anonymous translator the text says:

Exclusive reportage, In Bed With The Beckhams, in their house in Bel air.

The Pink box says;
The New Beau Monde is already in stores again. You find an article of the Beckhams, in their home in LA (and read everything about their new perfume.) ... (rest is not about the Beckhams)

I will then gather from this that the pictures were probably taken for their perfume launch in LA a few weeks ago, the one we got no pictures from.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I speak Dutch, so I understand what's on the cover.

On the corner right above it says:
Exclusive reportage, In bed with the Beckhams, in their house in Bel air.

The pink box says;
The new Beau monde is already in stores again. You find a reportage of the Beckhms, in their home in LA (and read everything about their new parfume.) ... (rest is not about the beckhams)

Sorry if some sentence's don't work out fine.. My english is not that good. You can put it on the site if you want (with corrections). :P

Anonymous said...

Nice picture...Victoria's dress looks, um, interesting. I can see where David got the purple cardi and blue shirt idea for when he went to Nobu with Vic