Monday 24 September 2007

Beckham Watches Galaxy Win

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since David Beckham has not been playing for the Galaxy, I must admit I have not been looking out for their results, as I have been basking in the glory of my team - Arsenal - who are currently top of the UK Premiership table. But a sighting of David is always worth looking out for.

The Galaxy played FC Dallas at the Home Depot Center and came back - for the first time this season- from a goal down to win the game 2-1. Chris Klein scored the winning goal. I won't bore those who only came for the pictures of Becks with the details.

You can read the match report here.

David watched the game from his luxury box with his mother, Sandra.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo galaxy one, i cant wait for david to start properly. aww its lovely that the family come out alot to see them.