Thursday 15 May 2008

Victoria Beckham On GMTV Part 2


Here is Victoria Beckham's second part of her GMTV interview.

In her interview she says, "I just can't concentrate in flats, I'd love to go to the gym, but I can't get my head around the footwear."

There is, however, on exception to her strict no-flats policy. "When I'm at home with David and the kids, I'm always in a pair of flip flops," she admitted. "He likes me without any makeup on – just looking really natural."

You can watch the second part here.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Victoria is hilarious. I like when she's like "Or I could pick them up (the flats) and throw it at them." haha!

Anonymous said...

shes one ugly women and if david likes her without makeup then thats bad, she would look so rough nothing natural at all. Her facial skin is very bumpy and hairy.