Thursday 11 December 2008

Victoria Beckham's Red Carpet Tips


Victoria Beckham's street style is arguably better than her red carpet style, but she has revealed her red carpet tips to the Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine.

Her tip. "Don't pose and talk at the same time, or else you're going to end up with a dodgy photo!"

What like this one Victoria? LOL

"Be yourself - if I stood on the red carpet with a cheesy grin, that just wouldn't be me. I'm always quite nervous at those kinds of things as well. I just try and concentrate."

9 comments:

Cleopatra said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pic of victoria swiping her nose just CRACKED ME UP !

i think i would have nothing but dodgy photos since i cant pose to save my life nor stop chatting.

that was hysterical!

Figueroa Linares said...

that pic is funny.

I think in the first pic the dress was ruinned by her skin colour and in the second... well... i think the dress does not suit the event.

the rest are perfect! the one of the hearts is so original. i love it. it's not unique to the point of being ridicuous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria, i'm from Singapore(Asia) and is a huge fan of you guys. God Bless you and your family. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I defenetly miss VIctoria with long hair!!!

Mallory said...

I agree with Glam Beckhams Foro. Victoria took a few misteps on the red carpet (most noteably after she took out her extensions), but she really made up for it in the last three pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ha

Anonymous said...

on different sources VB's armani photos will be on posters and magazines next yr i hope its not a long wait.


that pic cracked me i was having a bad day and then i saw that i burst out laughing !!

DVB said...

I thought as much, but I was hoping for this side of Christmas.

Cherry Pearls said...

I absolutely love her! She really can do no wrong in my opinion.