Thursday 4 December 2008

Victoria Beckham Leaves Heathrow


Victoria Beckham's dresses are sold out, so the she is headed home.

Victoria was spotted on her way to Heathrow to catch a departing flight.

In head to toe black, our girl was the epitome of chic.

Faded Youth has reported that the Italian media is saying she is heading to Milan for the season’s gala opening of La Scala, one of the world’s most famous opera houses.

We will have to wait to see wear she lands.

I am moving house tomorrow, so I probably will not post tomorrow unless something major happens. I know I can't be away from my computer too long.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the close up of her face her cheeks look so sunken i guess the demand of her line is very stress full

Suzy said...

she's always cool and beautiful..love her..

Figueroa Linares said...

good luck with the moving! congrats. u'll be missed.

i think she looks FLAWLESS. it's my fave style that. and it's nice she's wearing some bracelets.

nisha said...

she loks amazing just adore the whole look everything is just so posh.i love it when she comes in all black as it is just so her style and the bracelets are really nice and she totally looks like a rich and succesful fashon designer. hope she is goig to milan as we will get to see some amazing outfits hopefuly and maybe an interview at the opening.thanks for posting. can't wait to know where she is heading to.

Anonymous said...

Happy moving! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the move. x

Anonymous said...

I think VB is very talented and I love a lot of her dresses and her persona style is impeccable. But personally, I think she's looking too skinny in this pictures, I'm mainly saying this because of the way her face looks...That can't be healthy, maybe she's under a lot of stress but I think she should try to put some weight on...I'm VERY skinny naturally and even though I'm maybe skinnier than she is, my face doesn't look like that...

Anonymous said...

good lick with the move !