Friday 5 December 2008

Victoria Beckham's Cover For Harper's Bazaar US January 2009

Finally!!!

Here is Victoria Beckham cover for Harper's Bazaar January 2009, which hits newsstand on December 16th. Here are some great interview highlights:

On always being in high heels: "Oh, c’mon, they’re not that hard to walk in…They’re not uncomfortable! You have to go to a sex shop to get this spray to polish them."

On whether she personally went to the sex shop to buy the polish: "Oh. No…"

On her success in the fashion world: "I really had to prove myself, though…But now I feel like I am competing in an arena where I belong."

You can read the full interview here.





Source

3 comments:

nisha said...

wow fabulous just amazing she looks so beautiful. her make up is light her hair is spiked up nicely and the outfit is gorgeous and the pout is so mrs b .she looks happy and very proud in this cover which is nice as it makes this one very different from any of her previous covers.overall i think it is a great cover one of her best. thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Great interview. I wonder what her & Katie Grand are working on. I love her! she's probably my favourite stylist in the world.

Mallory said...

Stuning. My favorite look is the strappy white dress. Who do you think we’ll see wear this on the red carpet? Maybe a Kate Bosworth? Also, the suit reminds me of shots in the 80’s. Fabulous photo shoot. Bravo Mrs. Beckham.