Friday 18 April 2008

Victoria Beckham Celebrates Her Birthday At Pink Taco


Victoria Beckham celebrated her 34th birthday at Mexican restaurant Pink Taco in Westfield Century City, Los Angeles with David and her three sons.

Brooklyn looks angry with the paparazzi as usual but he carried a "Happy Birthday" blimp balloon for his mummy.

David was also angry with the paparazzi and got quite physical with one that got in his way as he was carrying Cruz.

Victoria looks really annoyed at the sweaty security guard, who got a little too close. Ewww

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Funny boy Cruz gave the paparazzi the finger, much like his dad did when he was taunted by England fans during their hate campaign.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source & Source

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Cruz was just rubbing his nose.

DVB said...

I don't think so

Anonymous said...

look at the eyes there so davids i think its cute with his little finger.i think they all look good here

peach said...

Oh Cruz, that is priceless!

I love Victoria's shoes here. Do you know what they are?

Anonymous said...

I really don't think Cruz was swearing at the paparazzi either.

muchlove said...

despite the craziness around them, I hope they had a brilliant celebration.
I'm absolutely loving Victoria's black dress. I want one!

Anonymous said...

Not very nice behavoir from a little boy of only three! I bet Victoria went mad when she found out!I wonder which one of his big brothers taught him that.? The beckhams pride themselves on having extreamly polite children usually despite the media frenzy that surrounds them they have succeded (guess Cruz wants to be a lil black sheep here) Made me lol though!

Anonymous said...

i agree with linda,cruz must hav been rubbing his nose,i mean hes only three!!!im absolutely loving victorias dress though!!

Anonymous said...

At 3 he won't even know any swear words as I know they are strict with the kids, let alone a hand gesture and to use it at the right time - no chance. Brooklyn might know swear words but he hasn't used any during the paparazzi videos, the worst he has said was "shut up."

Anonymous said...

Is that even his finger, looks awfully long for a 3 year old?!?!

Anonymous said...

I liked how David got angry/physical with that one idiot paparazzi. I have never seen David do that before so the paparazzi must have really been ticking David off. And I'm glad he was protecting his family. I hope they had a great time at the pink taco, and that Victoria had an awesome birthday. I love seeing these pictures with the family togeher. And fashion critic.. for David can you find out where he gets those shirts from.. the ones that are kind of like a dress shirt, I like those shirts. Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I was thinking the same. I'm not sure if this pic is real. The finger looks strange.
The papz are horrible hope they had a good time anyway.

Suki

Anonymous said...

Haha oh Cruz...

Victoria looks so beautiful! Happy birthday to her! And that security guard is gross!!

Perez Hilton keeps saying she's 39. It's so annoying!!

Anonymous said...

victoria's dress is by milly.

DVB said...

Jen, were do you get your info from?

I thought I knew a lot about fashion but your id's surpass mine.

Anonymous said...

aww david and victoria are matching..and david looks so hot wen hes mad

Anonymous said...

Thanks fashion critic. I always look on style.com, neimanmarcus.com, saks.com, netaporter.com, and many others. But I am so interested in fashion, so I enjoy always learning more.