Wednesday 16 April 2008

David Beckham Gets A Coffee To Go


David Beckham is so hot in these set of pictures that I can not stand it. I am usually not a girl who likes facial hair, but on David, HOT.

This is the first and only time I wished I was working in Starbucks.

On Monday David, in his convertible Porsche, ordered his coffee via Starbucks drive-thru in LA. This is why I love LA, how cool to have a drive-thru Starbuck.

He picked up his beverage and pastry, whilst flashing the barista his megawatt smile.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a drive-thru Starbucks here where I live (sooo not LA lol)& it comes in handy when it's too cold or snowy to get outta your car--If only I was that barista:-)

He looks amazing in those aviators..is he getting better with age?!

peach said...

We Americans are so lazy, we have drive through everything, even dry cleaners and liquor stores.

Too bad I'll never see David at the drive through Starbucks near me. What a treat *that* would be with my morning latte!

Anonymous said...

Ok, just imagine you were working there and handed the customer their order and then you look at them then it's David. I'd freekin faint. That person is lucky,