Monday 7 April 2008

David And Victoria Beckham Attend Elton John's Concert

Victoria, David and the Beckham boys all attended Elton John's concert in Las Vegas,
at the Coliseum, on Saturday night.

Cruz was spotted dancing whilst his folks were getting lovey dovey.

On Lainey's Gossip she said:

As Elton sang Your Song…

And you can tell everybody this is your song,
It may be quite simple but now that it's done,
I hope you don't mind,
I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words,
How wonderful life is while you're in the world.


…David looked at his wife, reached his hand out, and started playing with her hair. Very tenderly.

Doesn't that just melt your heart?

I ♥ them.
Source

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh, they are the ultimate lovely couple, so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Cute, I think 'Your Song' is significant to them, Elton was supposed to sing that at their wedding but couldn't because of his heart procedure.

jay6385 said...

That's nice and speaking of david and victoria be sure to watch the american idol special 'Idol Gives Back' on wednesday cus they both appeared in pre-taped segments encouraging viewers to make donations.

Anonymous said...

They look adorable...is there anymore pictures of them and the family at the concert? Victoria Beckham always looks stunning...life is so unfair lol

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. They are so perfect for each other.

Anonymous said...

i wish there were many more davids in the world!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love them two so much. Now that's what love is. So good together. :D :D :D. And it was a family night too, this story made my day.

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of them at the Elton John concert? It looks familiar, so I was wondering if this was taken on Saturday.

sunshine said...

oh my gosh! Major! Its getting hot in here, isnt it?! whew! They are oh so sweet. Hey FC, is that the only picture u have at concert? I just wanna see more. (smiley)it makes me quiver. Lol

DVB said...

This is an old picture from the tour. Sadly there are no pictures from the Elton John concert yet