Sunday 20 April 2008

Ted Beckham Speaks About His Son


David Beckham's dad Ted has given an exclusive interview to the News Of The World newspaper.

I am a little shocked he is talking so openly about his son, because talking about his son to the press is what caused the rift between them in the first place.

Ted says, "Believe it or not, I do get star-struck by my own son. It's a weird feeling. You think, ‘Oh it's my son', and then you think, ‘He's a superstar!'"

You can read the whole interview here.


The two reportedly fell out after Ted wrote this book without seeking David's permission.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks nothing like either of them, lol!
I guess I can see a bit of his mom, but not much of his dad at all! His dad looks So British. I don't know if you guys get what I mean when I say that and I hope you don't take if offensively either, lol. He just looks like a typical English man.