Wednesday 28 January 2009

David Beckham Blogs


Hi everyone,

Well, it’s been another good week at Milan. Obviously, to score a goal in only my third Serie A match was great and I’m definitely going to keep my shirt to mark the occasion, but I’m also pleased with the way we played, especially away from home and to come back from a goal down to win 4-1 shows the character and quality of the team.
We’re all working hard for each other and the results are showing. We’re still six points behind Inter, but our form is good, so we just want to keep going and see what happens.

We’re at home to Genoa tonight, who’re four points behind us, so the match is great opportunity to really push on, away from the chasing teams and try to catch the two teams above us. We’re confident and really looking forward to the game.
I’ll let you know how it goes.

Take care,

David

Source

No comments: