Sunday 18 January 2009

David Beckham At Emporio Armani's Menswear Milan Fashion Week Show


David Beckham arrived at the Emporio Armani menswear Fall 2009 collection, part of the Milan Fashion Week this afternoon as you would expect looking very dapper in his suit.

I LOVE the longer hair. It makes him look more sexier. If that is even possible.

In the pictures below he stands alongside Roberta Armani and Giorgio Aramni. He sits near Kelly Brook and her boyfriend, as Kelly tries -and fails- to steal the limelight from David, by playing with her hair.

At the show David said, "I'm enjoying my time in Milan so far and I want to make the most of it. The club, players and fans have been amazing to me so far and have made me very welcome so far. … It's rare I have time to make a show so I enjoyed it."

When asked if he would consider working in fashion he said, "My priority though is working hard and playing well for AC Milan."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this is too much. He looks impeccable. I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

Yummy, he's now back on top of my list

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Victoria didn't show up. I hope she'll attend atleast one of the upcoming Armani-related shows. There's a Giorgio Armani Menswear on 20th January in Milan and Armani Prive on 26th January in Paris.

Electra.

DVB said...

I can't believe you are shocked.

There was no reason for her to be there.

Anonymous said...

lookin' good. i really like the suit

Anonymous said...

oh my god.. he's so handsome<3

Anonymous said...

Swoons) I just LOVE that man in a suit looking so stern! It gives me a nudge ! lol! Am i sick?

nisha said...

wow david looks so handsome very smart and mature.thank god his hair is finally growing i am tired of the shaved head its been too long.he looks alot better with hair.i love when you said it makes him look sexier if that is possible.looking forward to seeing him in the clothes he picked out.i didn't actually see why victoria was being expected to come to the mens fahshion show its not like david comes to the women's shows.i think david should definately do something in fashion once he has retire from footballl but not know.he has so many men trying to copy his style and is seeen as a style icon and it would do so well and he and victoria could work together.wow its makes me excited just thinking about it.thanks for posting