Monday 17 December 2007

David Beckham On Parkinson




David Beckham opened up on Parkinson last show. He revealed that he shed a tear when he ended his run as skipper of the national team.

"I remember waking up that morning and I cried as I knew what I had to do".

"I went into the press conference cried all the way down to it, got through it and cried all the way back to the hotel".

"But I have had a great career on the England side."


He also revealed the extent of his obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), which he has spoken about in the past, he said, "In our house in Spain we used to have this big rug that when you hoovered it, you could do it in lines like Wembley.

"Victoria used to catch me after the kids had gone to bed doing the hoovering and it would all be in perfect lines."


Aside from the actually interview, David is gorgeous. I think he is at his best in a 3 piece suit. :drool:

The second clip is very funny as Parkinson shows the clip of when Victoria first called David "Goldenballs".

No comments: