Friday 13 March 2009

Victoria Beckham Get Made Up For Her Close Up


It looks like when Victoria Beckham left her hotel this morning, she made her way to a photo shoot.

There is no word on what the shoot is for, but I would hope it was Harper's Bazaar UK, or Elle UK.

I can't remember the last time she was on the cover of either magazine. Her Glamour and Vogue covers were within the last year, so I can't see it being either of those two.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I just hope that mop of strawberry blonde curly hair is going nowhere near Victoria's head.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

No comments: