Monday 2 March 2009

In Victoria's Closet - Victoria Beckham Dress Collection #3


I got very excited to see Victoria Beckham in her Minerve patterned dress from her collection. But on closer inspection, I realized that the dress was modified.

The dress Victoria wore to the theme park, was not only a round neck dress, but also only patterned on the top half.

I much prefer the runway version, but I guess as a fashion designer you can play around with the collection as much as you want.

I guess she wants to stand out from those lucky enough to get their hands on her collection.


Or as Jen, pointed out, this could be Gavarnie with a different patterned front, as this dress has the same neckline.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a diehard Inter-fan, im happy that Milan is doing bad nowdays, but as a fan of good football, i think its really time for Ancelotti to go!

Anonymous said...

Do you think this dress could be her Gavarnie dress in a different color?
- Jen