Tuesday 10 March 2009

Bergdorf Goodman Magazine Featuring Victoria Beckham & Marc Jacobs


Old friends, Victoria Beckham and Marc Jacobs, are set to star in in the spring issue of Bergdorf Goodman Magazine, which has captured a discussion between the pair.

They talk about everything from Jacobs's nude editiorial for Harper's Bazaar. "They've done this horrible thing, Victoria. They've airbrushed me, so I look like a Ken doll," he says to the tabloid's fascination with Beckham.

"The problem is, when you are well-known in the tabloids, and you're trying to break into a new industry, it makes it very difficult, because people get preconceptions, and so everybody thinks that I am a miserable bitch who goes shopping every day," Victoria remarks, during the session conducted by Michael Gross.

OMG, I can not wait to read this. As I live in the UK, if any of you in the US find it and have a scanner, PLEASE, Please, please can you share it with me.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Do you know the watch Victoria Beckham has been wearing so much lately? It is large and gold.