Friday 29 August 2008

Victoria Beckham Wows Manchester At Her Harvey Nichols Fragrance Launch


WOW...just when I thought that Victoria Beckham could not look any better, she arrives at her Harvey Nichols fragrance launch looking ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Her stunning white sheath dress, which appears to have wings, is again from Giambattista Valli, but this time his Fall 2008 collection.

I can not fault anything here, not even the hat, which I think is a nice finishing touch.


I love this. Fans can be so creative.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE!
I THANKED HER FOR COMING TO MANCHESTER AND SHE SED NO PROBS!
SHE LUKED WOW!!! AND WAS VERY SMILEY!!!

ps . thanks for this great site

claire, manchester

snowwhite said...

Like an angel!!! She's a LADY:)

CaligirL said...

WOW!! She is sooo amazing!

DVB said...

Hi Claire,

I am SOOOO happy for you.

I heard that she was in great spirits.

If you want to share your experience please email me at fashion.critic@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

*sigh* oh! she looks so healthy and beautiful here...i prefer her casual, as when she is "done up" she tends to look a bit "older", but she nails it here! very fresh and poised.

Anonymous said...

Holy mother of God. It's so hard to upstage yourself, but she just manages to do it so often.

By far, her best look this year.

I can't believe some people call her ugly.

Electra.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I like he hair like that-very fresh look.
She should find good skin doctor, I had the same problems and it's very hard to get rid of it. Make up doesn't help it just does it even worse.

sofia said...

I am sorry but what is "P 4 OSH"?

Sarah said...

She looks amazing and that dress is just serene. So elegent and feminine. She is so beautiful

DVB said...

In the UK number plates are split into to the first half has to end in a number.

If I was to get a number plate saying fashion it would read F4 SHION
or Victora would read V1 CTORIA.

sofia said...

Oh ok, thanks... I live in California so I had no idea. Thanks for the site I love it!

Anonymous said...

Omg I love her. I like how in the video all the people who were interviewed sad "she was down to earth." She was soooo nice.