Wednesday 26 November 2008

More Pictures Of The Beckhams Going To See Katie Holmes' Play


Here are the rest of the pictures.

Victoria Beckham looks stunning in her grey tweed sheath dress with a white collar.

She pairs her dress with Balenciaga pointy heels and a her Chanel purse.

The couple dropped off their kids off at the Cruise's home before going to the play.

Of course Tom Cruise was there to share camera time *eye-roll*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That look is just gorgeous. in 10 years time when Im in my 30's I just hope I will look that good. Hopefully I would have snared me a gorgeouis rish husband by then LOL.

snowwhite said...

they are so so so cool!!!

nisha said...

so ni8ce to see that they have such a good friendship with the cruises.its always good when they support each other and david and victoria and tom and their boys all look so good in their outfits. love victoria's dress she wears it so well . never looking short of perfect this pair.thanks for posting i am sure they will have alovely time as katie is very talented

Unknown said...

Dvb these are great pictures of David and Victoria you should consider including them in the header its time for a change! P.S I love this website so much I made it my homepage. Great job girl.

DVB said...

I agree.

I will try to make time to do this before the end of this weekend.