Tuesday 25 November 2008

David Beckham Has A Boost From Jamba Juice


David Beckham was papped leaving my favourite juice store Jamba Juice, whilst also playing with his iPhone in LA yesterday.

We have seen Beckham a lot front row at Lakers games, but I wonder what else he has to do from now until he heads to Milan in January.

We all know he is a very active person, so he must be itching to play again.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why they don't go out together? I want to see David and Victoria out together in casual clothes.

Unknown said...

He is wearing Abercrombie jeans. Pretty inexpensive and really high quality.

Anonymous said...

he can be active with me anyday lol!

I love david candids, the sunnies, laid back baggy jeans and baseball cap...he fits so well into the la life!

p.s i love your new header..i actually like all your headers and your constant update of new pictures...thanks i love coming on here everyday and looking at what my man david is up to :D