Wednesday 18 April 2007

Victoria & David's Night Out In Paris


After a day shopping, David and Victoria spent the evening enjoying a romantic birthday dinner at Guy Savoy.

David looked Extremely handsome - as always - in a 3 piece grey suit. Victoria wore a black babydoll mini dress, red YSL tribute pumps and tights.

I hate tights so this outfit for me is ruined. I am surprised that Victoria even wore tights. This is the woman who had skin exposed on a skiing trip.

I am also not crazy about the red lips.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

1 comment:

cj said...

I agree this is one of her rare fashion faux pas