Tuesday 3 April 2007

Another Day, Another Ski Outfit For Victoria Beckham


Victoria is still enjoying her family skiing holiday in France. (no sign of David)

She has ditched the all white 'Storm Tropper' outfit of Sunday and opted for this yellow padded jacket.

I have been to ski in St. Moritz, and as I remember correctly, no matter how fashionable you try to be it is better to ALWAYS wrap up well against the cold. Warmth over fashion. I did not have the world press watching me, waiting for me to fall, but I can't help but feel cold for Posh when I look at these pictures with her midriff exposed to the elements...brrrr *shivers*

Look at Victoria go here. This girl has guts and is more daring than me. She takes a flight with an instructor over the Alps.

Hang on Posh!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

No comments: