Saturday 3 March 2007

Victoria Beckham has designs on Denim


Victoria Beckham has joined forces with one of the worlds leading denim manufacturers, Western Glove Works, to develop and distribute her debut denim collection through her own label, 'dVb'.

The collection will be simply named 'dVb denim'.

June 2007 is the when the first few lines hit the store with the main collection arrive from September onwards.

Victoria says: "I've been lucky enough to work closely with some of the true masters of denim to design and develop a collection that is very personal to me. I've loved denim since I can remember and for a long time couldn't find what I consider to be the perfect pair of jeans, so it was important for me to develop a collection that embodied all the qualities I look for in a fantastic pair. I wanted to go back to basics to achieve an elegant and tailored feel ensuring the jeans sit flat, not bag around the knee or cut in around the stomach. I want women to look and feel great when they wear them. We have lots of new styles and washes in the collection including resin, which has a wonderful finish."

Alan Einarson from Western Glove works says:
"Victoria is one of the most prominent fashion enthusiasts of our day. She has an innate sense of style, fit and proportion that transcends all ages

No comments: