Thursday 1 March 2007

Posh - "I'm Keen To See If Blondes Really Do Have More Fun"

Victoria Beckham touched down in London yesterday and spoke to The Sun's journalist, Victoria Newton.

She said: “I love my new hair colour, I’ve certainly got a spring in my step. And I’m keen to see if blondes really do have more fun!

“I thought it was very suitable for when we move to LA as well. It’s a bit of a sun-kissed Californian look, I hope.

“It took a whole day to do and I kept sending David pictures to check he approves.”

Victoria, who admits her new do is reminiscent of an old David style from 1999 stopped off in London on her way back to Madrid, where she is planning to celebrate son Brooklyn’s eighth birthday on Sunday.

She said: “While I’ve had a fabulous, glamorous time in LA, it’s back to reality today for Brooklyn’s birthday.

“He wanted to go to the Hard Rock Café so I’m taking him and 25 of his friends there for burgers. He loves it there. While I was at the Oscars I rang home to tell him and Romeo I’d met Spider-Man.

“I was at one of the parties and met Tobey Maguire, who plays Spider-Man, and the boys absolutely love those films so they were very impressed.

“I didn’t get a chance to talk to Helen Mirren and congratulate her on her Oscar, but I had a lovely evening with Tom, Katie and Jennifer.

Here is a look back of Victoria's hair changes over the years.


No comments: