Monday 19 February 2007

Victoria Talks About Her New Fashion Line

Posh spoke exclusively to WWD magazine about her new clothing line:

"People would be quite upset if I actually smiled," she said, jokingly. They almost expect her to be serious with "the miserable cow syndrome," she quipped. "I think it's funny. At the end of the day, I like to poke fun at myself. I am a very happy, fun, smiley person. It just doesn't always translate that well."

"The children aren't spoiled at all. They are not used to walking into toy shops like this. Contrary to what people think, we live a relatively simple life at home."

"We have a few very good friends that are celebrities," she said. "But David and I don't go out that much. Obviously, it's fun every now and then to go out for dinner, but am I going to start going to nightclubs with Britney Spears every night? Possibly not. I have three children, I work hard, and when I am not working, I am at home with the kids."

On The Spice Girls, "It was fantastic and I am so grateful for the girls, and how successful we were because it's given me the opportunity to do what I actually really, really love. We were like a girl gang. We were five best friends. What people didn't want to believe about the Spice Girls is that we actually genuinely were like that. Emma came in with those pigtails, Geri came in with the red hair and the big boobs and the little tiny HotPants, and Melanie B. really was scary. And the sporty one was obsessed with soccer. That was what was so phenomenal about us."


She's expanding the DVB lifestyle brand to include denim. Victoria is no stranger to the jean business. She made a mint for Rock & Republic and is even suing and is even suing them for her fair share.

We can't wait to see them.

No comments: