Friday 8 February 2008

Victoria Beckham Would Wear Every Piece Of Her Favourite Project Runway Designer


Victoria Beckham told OK magazine:

"There's so much talent and so much hard work in what we've just seen this morning," she says. "When the designers come out, their families are here. This is what they have worked so hard for, it's just been great."

Victoria has already made up her mind on who's going to take the top prize. "For me, there's one very clear designer that is the winner, in my eye," she says. "There's one designer, that every single piece I saw come down this runway, I would wear myself."

Tune in to Project Runway Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. on Bravo to catch all the action and watch the two part finale beginning 27 February.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a very strong opinion. Whoever the winner is must feel very honored! I can't wait to see who wins in a few weeks.