Tuesday 28 April 2009

Victoria Beckham To Make A Personal Appearance In Macy's Next Week

Finally some Victoria Beckham news.

Victoria Beckham will be making a personal appearance for Emporio Armani, onn May 6, at the Macy’s Herald Square, New York.

This PA is to unveil the newest Emporio Armani Underwear campaign for fall. This will be the second time Beckham is featured in the campaign, which was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in a studio in Milan.

Given that Beckham is in town next week, it is widely expected she will also attend the Costume Institute benefit on Monday. With her BFF Marc Jacobs co-hosting the night, it wouldn’t be surprising if she came as one of his dates.

Lets keeps our fingers crossed for a double dose of VB out in New York.

I'm starting believe the reason we have not seen her for a while, is that she is preparing to unveil a new look.

I pray she returns to hair extensions.

Thanks Vlada.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Yay appearances, hope she's at the Met also.
I hope she doesn't get extensions, love the short hair and it'll be more interesting watching it grow out.

pierre said...

im getting really excited.

flake said...

Dvd u read my mind

Rt said...

I don't want her to have a full weave again, but some longer layers would be nice.

PoshFever said...

I hope it too! :)

heather ♥ said...

yayy! i've got my fingers crossed for lots of pictures and lots of outfits!!

sandy said...

NO, please no extensions! I didn't liked her long hair. She looks much more natural with shorter hair.

Caroline Antunes said...

Loveeee...

Caroline Antunes said...

Loveee you Blog

Kisss Victoria Beckham Brasil :D

Unknown said...

"I pray she returns to hair extensions."

Many of her fans say that the extensions were tacky and not suited her but I'm SO glad you don't share their opinion. She looked her best with blonde extensions in my opinion <3